San Diego Dachshund club
Monthly Meetings usually 3rd Tuesday,
6:30 PM - Potluck General meeting at 7:00 PM
Allied Gardens Recreation Center 5155 Greenbriar Avenue, San Diego, CA.
Take I8 east to Waring Rd. go up hill aprox. 1.5 miles, turn left on Greenbriar. Go into recreation center parking lot, we are in corner
Border Terrier Club of Southern California
Canyon RV Park - 24001 Santa Ana Canyon Rd., Anaheim, CA
For additional information contact: Richard R. Griswold, Event Secretary
1222 N Kings Rd Apt 11, West Hollywood, CA 90069-2865
(310) 927-3803 firstname.lastname@example.org
msWord Premium pdf
- All the BBQ you can eat
- All the microbrew you can drink - , Lost Abbey, Port Brewing, Stone Brew, & LJ Brewhouse. Wine available too for non-beer drinkers.
- Kids under 10 FREE
- Dogs are welcome - we have an off leash area & swimming pool
- K-9 demos by
- Doggie costume contest
- Doggie Reiki healer & Tarot
- Art Activities for kids
- Vendor booths
- Live Music by Brian Bosen & Megan Combs
- Do not miss out! Invite your friends and family! Woof! Buy Tickets at - http://socalrescue.org/gsr_barktoberfest.html
Sunday, October 24, 2010 - 10:00am - 4:00pm
OCEAN BEACH CANINE CARNIVAL
A special Howl-O-Ween party for OBceans and their best friends!
(Dog lovers from anywhere are welcome)
Dusty Rhodes Park – west side across from Robb Field (Sunset Cliffs Blvd. at Nimitz Blvd.)
It’s a free party for the dog-loving community featuring games, costume prizes, and a doggie costume parade
plus food and a street fair with goodies for pets and people.
Lots of prizes for dogs and their humans!
Prize categories can be whimsical but may include things like: scariest, funniest, cutest, ugliest, biggest, smallest, most medium-sized, best surfer, most OB-like, dog/owner look-alike - whatever we feel like!
Separate judging categories for: single dog, groups of two or more dogs, and floats (dogs riding on wagons, skateboards, other dogs, etc.)
Dog registration available from 11 AM to 1 PM
Judging throughout the day until end of parade
Parade 1:30 – 2:30 PM (more or less – this is OB!)
Prizes awarded around 3:00 PM (or thereabouts – it’s still OB!)
Admission to the canine carnival is free, but dogs must register to take part in the contest/parade.
$5 per dog for single dogs, $8 for groups or floats
For information call 619-225-8705, or e-mail email@example.com
CITY RULES REQUIRE ALL DOGS TO BE RESTRAINED WITH A MAXIMUM SIX FOOT LEASH AT ALL TIMES
Saturday October 23
* Our Wiener Races will run Open Qualifying heats from 10:30am to 12:00 noon.
* No pre-registration required - ALL doxies WILL race! Click Here for more Wiener Race details!
Sunday October 31